Copyright and Trademark Notice
and Permissions Policy
The contents of all pages and materials available on this
www.spiraldynamics.org Internet site are copyrighted by NVC Consulting, Santa Barbara, unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by NVC
Consulting(NVCC), and the content may not be reproduced, downloaded for redistribution, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of NVCC or as indicated below. Users may download pages or other content for their own personal use, consistent with the purpose of NVCC in making these materials generally available for study, recognizing the limitations above.
They may not be duplicated for other use, posted elsewhere, or redistribution without
Copyright infringement is a violation of federal and international laws
and subject to criminal and civil penalties. Spiral Dynamics® is a registered trademark of
NVC Consulting and should be accompanied with the circle R - ® -
designation should you be granted permission to use the trademark.
At certain places on this website, "links" to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of NVCC. We do not necessarily endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses.
We grant permissions to reprint materials from our websites, books, audio tapes, newsletters, and other publications provided that the reprint is for educational or nonprofit purposes and provided that the following guidelines are followed. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers to the following questions:
1. What is the the URL or title of the piece desired; the author (if applicable); the page number(s), URL, or tape number; and publication date (if available)
of the document you wish to reprint?
2. How do you intend to use the document (i.e., on your website, as a link, in your newsletter, in a textbook, as a training handout, etc.)? If you do not intend
to use the document/pages intact, specify which sections or transcriptions you want to include in your own work? What percentage of the final product will
3. If it is for publication in a written form (i.e., on a website or in a book, newsletter, etc.), tell us when your piece will be published/posted and details
on the publication including estimated web views, number of copies, and who the publisher or webmaster is.
4. If it is for any other use than on a website, what type of rights you are requesting (i.e., in the USA, worldwide, etc.)
5. Tell us whether you are an individual, a non-profit organization, a for-profit company or corporation, or a governmental entity.
6. Include your complete contact details with name, organization, address, phone, fax, and email addresses.
7. When possible, provide a sample of the material as you'd
like to use it in your own work so that we can evaluate the
appropriateness of the context of your use..
Spiral Dynamics is the
registered trademark of NVC Consulting, and is
protected under US, UK, Russian, Australian and International copyright and
Website Copyright 2000-2008 NVC Consulting
PO Box 40110, Santa Barbara CA 93140-2212
Spiraldynamik is the
trademark of Dr. Christian Larsen of Switzerland and represents his
approach to body kinesthetics and health. There is no connection with
Spiral Dynamics, though both share intentions for human well-being
and we wish Dr. Larsen and his colleagues the very best with their